Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Dialler Operator
About the Role
We have a fantastic Dialler Operator role available within one of the regions fastest growing organisations.
This is an entry level role for someone who wants to pursue a career in Analytics and Dialler and would suit an individual who is passionate about excel and building reporting.
The Dialler Operator will be responsible for leading the Dialler strategy and monitoring the daily functionality in line with OFCOM regulations and internal/external SLA’s. You will also produce a variety of Management Information for both internal and external Stakeholders and will provide support and assistance to the Operation and the Contact Centre. The Dialler Operator will also support areas of the Resource Planning team.
This is a terrific post and key responsibilities in this post will be:
• Build Dialler campaigns and filters.
• Monitor Dialler campaigns throughout the day whilst also monitoring agent performance.
• Ensure full understanding of the OFCOM guidelines and manage the dialler in line with them
• Compile Management Information including ad-hoc data, as required by the Business, to be distributed both internally and externally.
• Use Dialler data to make recommendations on the Dialling strategy.
• Build relationships with both internal and external Stakeholders to ensure good communication and interaction across departments and businesses.
• Support areas of the Resource Planning Team by carrying out duties such as building and creating rotas for the Customer Advisors
• Make recommendations on shift patterns based on historic call arrival patterns
• Book holiday for Customer Advisors and dealing with overtime requests