Digital Customer Experience Manager
About the Role
An exciting role to manage video communications in to a large, multi-site contact centre. As a rapidly evolving area of the contact centre, this company are now looking for a talented person with knowledge of offering communication to customers over video to join them.
About the Organisation:
An instantly recognisable brand with significant resources behind them to ensure they implement the best video technologies available
On offer is a great opportunity to directly influence the path of video in this company, as well as being part of an organisation that can grow your career, up skill you, offer multi-site corporate exposure and all the benefits that brings including brilliant salary, industry leading benefits package and a great modern working environment.
- To take the lead with internal and external communications plans for all things video
- To help develop an award winning video customer service offering
- Communicate effectively with your team, colleagues and senior management so that they understand the impact video has
- Explain how video can significantly improve customer experience and relay this – be the champion of video communications!
- Keep abreast of developments in contact centre video technology to ensure video capability is maximised and offers a truly flex customer service for customers
Required Skills and Experience:
- You must have experience of implementing video technology in a contact centre environment
- Proven skills in driving and improving customer service
- The ability to communicate all things video and knowledge of the latest tech
This role is about facilitating customer service via video link and it is essential you have experience of customer communications via the medium of video express interest