Contact Centre Weekend Team Leader
About the Role
We are seeking experience Contact Centre Customer Care Team Leader, ideally with a customer care/ customer experience background to join an extremely exciting growing organisation that provide an array of products to their Customers.
This role has the following working week; Friday - Tuesday.
This role will focus on managing a team who will manage the service environment as well as, to set, review and implement customer experience philosophy using your understanding of the market.
- You will oversee the management of the team to ensure commercial, customer service metrics and KPIs are delivered in line with and ahead of agreed expectations.
- Manage a variety of operational relationships, ensuring continued stability of the service, alongside the on boarding of recruits to the business.
- Play an active part in the operational team’s senior leadership, supporting overall operational strategy linked to commercial and service goals alongside the company’s corporate values.
- Daily management of the teams KPI's making sure customer experience is at the fore front.
- Recruitment as and when required for new advisors
Required Skills and Experience:
- Full understanding of the CS cycle – ensuring customer excellence
- Contact centre management experience is ESSENTIAL
- Experience of managing a team focused within service management
- Strong communicator, ability to build relationships internally and externally
This is a terrific post for an individual seeking a challenging progressive role in a fantastic organisation. It also offers some terrific benefits including free Gym membership, up to 25 days annual leave, cycle to work scheme, fresh food and drink provided daily.