Please use the search to find another job.
Operations Director (Contact Centre & Warehouse)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an established family run private healthcare business who are looking for an Operations Director to join them on a period of growth. This position is based in the North West. The salary for this position is £90,000 - £100,000 + 10% bonus + pension + parking spot and a host of other benefits including an on-site gym.
About the Role
This role will involve operationally managing and leading 4 direct reports with a total of 84 FTE including the contact centre & warehouse. You will be accountable for all key metrics and K.P.I’s across all of the business area which includes productivity and efficiency. To drive customer experience across the frontline and operational teams. You will report directly to the Managing director who is a direct descendant of the founder meaning you can truly shape the business. You will be ensuring the operations resource plan is closely aligned with the growth of the business. Working with sales and marketing teams to make sure the customer experience is clearly articulated externally and internally.
Important: To be considered for this role you must have experience of managing a warehouse operation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Have held a Director or senior Leadership positions for at least 5 years.
- Prior experience of managing large complex organisations in a Contact Centre environment
- A clear track record of high achievement in leading teams of 80+ FTE
- Proven ability in identifying and managing and deliver efficiency and effectiveness programmes throughout the business
- A proven ability to collaborate, negotiate and generate the engagement of others
- Executive and robust presence
- Customer focused and execution orientated
- Energetic leader who cultivates partnerships
- Proven track record of managing difficult stakeholders
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a very well established business who are looking for a strong operational leader to join them on a period of growth. If you feel you possess the above skill-set please get in contact with Joe Wrenn who is exclusively recruiting for this position.