Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an exciting Start-up business who have recently launched in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a cutting edge start-up business who have won several awards for employee engagement and are now expanding on a rapid growth in the UK. They are a cash rich business who have plans to expand over the next two years in several prominent cities around the globe.
This role will be based in central London and will pay between £25,000 - £30,000 + bonus and benefits.
We have an exclusive opportunity for a Sales Executive to join one of the City’s fastest growing start-up businesses.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Sales executive who will have both an external and internal focus and drive customer experience at all times. You will conduct face to face meetings with customers and conduct outbound warm calls.
To be considered for this role you must be motivated, personable and energetic. Awesome at chasing down leads matched with high energy drive and the ability to work within a fast paced environment.
What they are looking for:
• Ambitious, outgoing & eager to develop your career further.....
• What’s most important is that you build a rapport with everyone you speak to but also have that drive & ambition to push yourself to be the very best!
• You’ll also be someone who loves talking to people and have a knack for understanding customer’s needs.
• We want people who are tenacious, adaptable and resilient in all they do whilst also showing a real hunger when it comes to spotting a potential customer and closing a deal.
• Tenacious I in gaining new business with a positive approach
Supported every step of the way…
• During your first 2-3 months, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive training programme providing you with all the tools you need to excel in your role.
• You won’t be expected to speak to a customer until you are confident and ready to do so.
• This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and progress with the company and build what will be an exciting journey in their state of the art offices.
.... And the important part – the perks!
• FAB basic salary of £25K - £30K with a realistic OTE of £35,000 - £40,000 uncapped!
• Monday to Friday working
• Not to mention big career development opportunities for those who plan to climb the ladder