About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced, influential Commercial Director to become Head of Business Strategy, they are an impressive organisation who are looking to build a telesales business from scratch.
The organisation has multiple sales sites (6 sites across the UK), they are looking for a forward thinking individual who can look at what they currently offer and come up with cross over offerings within existing market spaces and new directions they can take the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previously set up a Contact Centre BPO and or Telesales business from scratch!
The role will involve effectively building the UK business using established & successful models. The company itself is known for being high performance, agile and fast paced which rewards its employees.
- Using previous experience in setting up a BPO/ Telesales business from scratch locate a market/ new sector for the company to drive forward
- Design the go to market strategy working with the Head of Projects
- Build and maintain close working relationships across the business to ensure the business is operating in the most efficient way
- High level of business acumen to design and create buy in at all levels internally and externally for new markets.
- Be an active part of in developing, creating a team culture of reaching for success
- Being able to negotiate with stakeholders effectively using a commercial approach
Required Skills and Experience:
- MUST have set up a BPO/ Telesales business from scratch previously. (Please have this documented in the CV)
- A strong commercially minded director level position that will sit within the senior leadership team
- Will focus on driving non-core product growth
- Commercial strategy experience.
- Proven experience of reaching and where possible exceeding targets
- Ability to work using initiate and thrive to always make improvements to reach targets
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
If you feel you possess the above skill-set please get in contact with Matt Affron who is sourcing for this role 01905 330 794...