Please use the search to find another job.
New Business Operations Manager
About the Role
We are seeking an experience Sales Operations Manager to join a growing Midlands based Organisation. You will manage operations (Contact Centre) and remote workers in the field (circa 50FTE). Ensuring customer experience, whilst continuously meeting and exceeding targets. You will also manage external partners in identifying leads and conversion rates.
- You will implement the sales strategy, deliver new business revenue (through new business and field teams) and achieve growth targets whilst keeping to agreed costs
- Monitor service quality and ensure that service standards and targets are continuously achieved
- To lead the implementation of targeted campaigns as defined in the strategic campaign plan
- To develop and maintain knowledge of accounts, sectors and territories, in order to maximise specific revenue streams through proactive management and conversion of sales and upsell opportunities
- To proactively develop the New Business and Field Teams’ knowledge of the customer base and licensing legislation, and ensure the necessary levels of tariff knowledge and sales skills are maintained
- Interpret MI and analysis on business performance and identify ways to improve results, efficiency, cost and customer satisfaction
Skills / Experience required –
- Educated to degree standard (or equivalent) or experienced to that level
- Experience of managing multiple projects and varying team sizes within a customer service, target driven environment, managing people, workflow and service levels
- Competent using Microsoft Office– Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook