Please use the search to find another job.
Key Account Manager
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Key Accounts Manager to join an expanding Midlands based organisation. Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for driving maximum revenues through overseeing the management and development of Key Account. A strong leader of people, you will develop and motivate your team to provide the best service possible to customers, whilst continuously meeting and exceeding targets.
- As Senior Key Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for the negotiation of key account and contracts in order to ensure invoicing and revenue targets are met.
- You will identify where changes need to be made to our operational practices
- Engage in the contribution to the budgeting and forecasting processes to proactively provide suggestions to drive continuous improvement in the area of responsibility
- You will be proactive by maintaining knowledge of accounts and the sector to maximise specific revenue streams in order to maximise the conversion of sales and up sell opportunities.
- You will provide leadership and direction to the team to ensure the delivery of high performance, acting as an enthusiastic and motivated role model and coach.
- At all times you will represent the company to internal and external parties.
Skills & experience
- The successful candidate will be a commercially focussed and passionate individual
- You will work closely with other peers to ensure that the whole business is working together and achieving the best results great experience for our customers.
- Educated to degree standard (or equivalent) or experienced to that level.
- Experience in a commercial negotiation/ high end sales and account management.
- You must have experience in gathering, analysing and interpreting data and competent using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
If you’re a determined individual who takes pleasure in providing quality customer service, solving problems and exceeding revenue targets, we would be keen to speak with you.