Senior Resource Planning Analyst
About the Role
You will report into the Senior Resource Planning Analyst and provide continued support with back office resource/ capacity & forecasting for impact on Service Delivery. This is an opportunity to join a customer centric organisation that provide a constant stream of fresh challenges and progression options for their employees.
This company has multiple sites and the role will require frequent travel to sites round the UK;
(This will all be covered including any overnight staying) there will also be opportunity to work from home.
About the Role:
- Accountable for Back Office the daily/weekly/monthly forecasting management and reporting.
- Management of the capacity planning and forecasting FTE utilisation across multiple teams in order to consistently deliver high quality service performance level for customers
- Responsible for ensuring the workforce management application is maintained accurately
- Responsible for proactively monitoring contact volumes, AHT and other key metrics across all channels against forecasts and ensure deviations are highlighted, investigated and resolved promptly and decisively ensuring service performance is not compromised.
- Managing planning analysts (up to 2FTE)
- To support with the back-office resource forecasting for impact on service levels
Required Skills and Experience:
- Resource Planning (capacity planning/ forecasting) experience within a contact centre back office environment would be Ideal.
- Strong analytical - Excel & Erlang experience essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Erlang and other planning methodologies.
- Strong communication skills with senior members of the organisation and ability to build relationships internally