Resource Planning Analyst
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Workforce Planning Analyst to work closely with the Customer Service operation to ensure they meet the needs of their customers at all times. The successful candidate will be joining a large and reputable organisation. Main Responsibilities: generate short-term forecasts (call volume, distributions, AHT and shrinkages) aligned with long-term forecast. Create and distribute schedules/rosters based on forecasts, operational targets and the workforce’s availability
- Provide day-to-day resource planning support including questions/requests from team leaders.
- Scheduling of contact centre associates.
- Provide escalation support for contact centre systems issues and business continuity processes.
- Production and distribution of all BAU contact centre reporting (requirement may include reporting outside of normal business hours)
- Act as SME for IVR platform including making necessary ad-hoc and tactical changes.
- Provide a consultative approach to the assessing and delivering of MI solutions.
- Regularly analyse call/enquiry types to inform contact centre training priorities, process improvement and planning activity.
Experience required –
- Recent experience in Intraday/real-time or contact centre scheduling
- Familiarity with workforce management technology
- Systems knowledge - proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint. Experience using Excel to manipulate large volumes of data and report creation.
- Good knowledge of Contact Centre operations, experience with intra-day and planning functions.
- Pro- activity ability to demonstrate proactive working style in the analytical workspace.
- Ability to complete data driven analysis and convert to business recommendations.
- Decision-making confidence in ability to use sound judgement to reach conclusions.