About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Service Improvement Project Manager to manage transformation projects arising from joint working initiatives. The Project Manager will plan, execute and finalise specific client focussed SLA's and associated activities that support joint working to strict deadlines and within budget.
The role will involve travel to multiple client sites, as well as frequent travel to Head office in South Yorkshire.
About the Role:
- The Project Manager the business case workload, working with SME clients.
- Working with the Head of Transformation to effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion as well as liaising with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- The Project Manager will draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Develop and deliver status reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team and/or third party suppliers; analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
Required Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will have substantial work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Prince 2, PMI, MSP qualified or similar.
- Strong supplier management and demonstrable experience in stakeholder management is essential.
- Strong understanding of business strategy and business change process.
- Experience of building business case justifications is essential.
- A strong ability to manage project budgets and benefit plans and a good understanding of corporate accounting practices is also important.