Sales Team Manager
About the Role
If you’re ambitious with a background in managing sales teams, if you’re passionate about making customers happy and leave them singing your praises, and if you’re excited about working for a vibrant and growing company where you can make a real difference then read on...
Core duties will include: leading, motivating and measuring a team, providing coaching and personal development to your team members, driving the required sales outcomes whilst maintaining an excellent customer experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are eager to further your career and not only gives you genuine earning potential but also you will learn all the required skills to be successful in any customer service team lead role.
The ‘essential mix’:
- At least two years’ experience in Outbound Sales
- At least two years experience in a managerial position
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills
- An understanding of the key stages of the ‘sales cycle’
The superpowers we’d ideally love you to have include:
- Good attention to detail
- Strong listening skills and the ability to understand needs and requests
- Ability to work under pressure, to targets and to deadlines
- A genuine passion and enjoyment in turning Customers into Fans!
- A positive and hard working mentality
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with team members and customers
- A proven track record of thriving within a target driven environment
- Previous experience in a high intensity environment