Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
This role is responsible for ensuring the optimal use of resources across the Contact Centre, providing forecasting, planning & scheduling services for this growing organisation.
Working with key stakeholders throughout the business to ensure that the business understands the implications of planning and resourcing decisions and optimises its people.
The role holder will lead a large and growing team developing and producing M.I. reports, ensuring relevant and timely delivery and developing M.I. platforms and strategies and to provide intelligent analysis in order to support the evolving needs of the contact centre.
- Ensure that the Resource Planning team works closely with the Operational Line managers to deliver the resources required, monitoring volumes against plan, adherence to schedule and planned assumptions throughout the day, taking decisions to protect service levels and optimise resources on off phone activity when appropriate.
- Ensure that the team creates and evolves staffing schedules which maximise the contact centres’ ability to deliver service levels against target, whilst meeting the needs of the business to invest in training and other off phone activities.
- Ensure that all policies, processes and procedures within the Operational Resourcing and Management Information are compliant with group control and audit procedures. Carry out regular reviews to ensure they are followed and meet the needs of the business by involving the team and stakeholders to constantly seek efficiencies and offer additional benefits to internal customers.
- Work with senior managers and other key stakeholders such as marketing, finance and HR to ensure contact centre drivers are understood to enable them to make appropriate decisions.
- Ensure M.I. production is timely and relevant and that the Operational Executive team are provided with accurate decision support information on an ad-hoc basis
- Lead the development of M.I strategies to support future needs through direct involvement in key development projects
Experience & Skills:
- Demonstrable background in leading a Resource Planning function within a fast paced contact centre environment.
- In-depth experience of WFM tools (both operation and implementation would be advantageous)
- A superb leader of people in a fast paced environment
- Stakeholder management skills and abilities with a focus on the provision of exceptional levels of service to the end customers
This is an exceptional role for a highly experienced individual to join a progressive organisation in a period of change, development and growth.