Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
As an Account Manager you will represent the organisation working with a variety of our small and medium organisations (energy, communications, property & other sector companies) This position has evolved and will require you to provide consultative partnerships, not customer relationships or transactional account management, therefore working strategically is pivotal to the ongoing success of existing partnerships.
You will manage multiple relationships within different accounts; you will be great at anticipating questions and managing expectations whilst prioritising your workload instinctively which can be challenging in this fast-paced organisation.
Key accountabilities for the role:
• Direct Account Management of mid to small business customers (owning your own portfolio of business customer accounts)
• Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Complete transactional customer meetings for the Senior Account Manager/Senior Partnership Manager where necessary, whilst also completing these with your own customers.
• Escalate any known account issues to Senior Account and Partnership Manager or to our internal teams
• Take part and communicate in any internal projects where necessary
• Assist the Senior Account Manager team with the organisation of meetings & events both internally and externally
• Run monthly/quarterly/yearly internal meetings with operational management & other key stakeholders to discuss PC issues/challenges/success & any other feedback that is necessary, ensuring all actions are recorded and delivered by both parties.
Requirements of the role
• Competent in MS Office (specifically, sound knowledge of Excel)
• Business to Business Account Management experience essential
• Knowledge of multiple industries would be advantageous
• Good written & verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate at a senior level.
• Regular travel throughout the UK (and Europe may be requested) will be a requirement of this role, including overnight stays.