Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Analyst
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an excellent and experienced Resource Planning Analyst for a contact centre based in Buckinghamshire. This role is paying £23,000 per annum + fantastic benefits.
Are you an experienced Resource Planner looking to join a highly regarded, leading UK business that will provide exceptional career prospects?
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, strategic and commercially astute individual who is looking to carve an enviable career path.
You will compile staffing level requirement forecasting as well as workplace scheduling in the call centre. Also you will prepare reports which determine call volume, calling patterns , service trends and staff productivity.
The ideal candidate will have experience in workflow/workforce management and monitoring of real-time call volumes off-call activity and service levels.
About the role:
- Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made
- Create management reports in relation to key business areas
- Maintain capacity plans for business functions
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
- Gathering call data for higher level resource planners for analyses which allows to determine call volume trends, service activity or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Significant experience in resource planning
- Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
- A minimum of 2 years Relevant experience in a call centre
Ideally you will have previous experience of use with Excel and IEC WMS.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.