Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced HO Operations to join this organisation at a time of significant change. We are seeking an individual who has an exceptional balance between Operations and Strategy as this role will encompass both elements. You’ll naturally build relationships across the business and inspire individuals to succeed at all levels.
- Manage Customer Operation (multisite) to improve the customer experience
- Continuously develop and implement the Customer Operations strategy to enhance the services provided and reduce operational costs
- Review and implement changes to current processes and practices with particular focus on meeting strategic needs.
- Manage the cost centre budget within agreed targets
- Build strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Ownership of various projects to enhance Customer Experience.
- Contribute to cross functional leadership activities
Required Skills and Experience:
Ability to think strategically and set the future direction of the Customer Operations Department
Strong leadership skills essential (across multi-site operations)
Experience of managing transformation projects essential
Experience of managing inbound/outbound operations.
Ability & experience in upwardly managing senior members
Proactive approach in building strong relationships across cross functional teams within the business
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.