Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager with extensive Customer Service experience to work for a very reputable, expanding business based in the Northants area. You’ll have proven leadership skills with the ability to drive performance through others. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a fresh, dynamic position and an opportunity to add value.
- Day to day management of the Operational Team (via Team Managers)
- Ensure that SLA’s are consistently being obtained or exceeded
- Building relationships internal and externally
- Influencing peers and managing pro-active change initiatives
- Support forecasting and capacity management
- Help maximise gross profit through effective and proactive resource and process management, and through effective cost control.
- Responsible for relevant contact centre projects budget adherence (and wherever possible, improvement) for the running of the operational contact centre teams
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous Operations management experience essential
- Experience of working closely with key stakeholders
- Previous experience of leading and motivating teams to achieve results
- Change and Project Management exposure would be advantageous
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
To apply for this role, please click Apply and complete the online application form.