Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Manager (Contact Centre)
About the Role
Exciting opportunity to join an extremely large business as a Resource Planning Manager, dynamic multi site business. The role is to manage resource levels in line with real time contact centre volumes, while maximising performance to achieve service level targets.
This would really suit a hands-on planning manager who is interested in manging multiple locations and growing their career in a large well-known organisation.
- Manage cross functional tactical planners across multiple sites/ multiple functions.
- Work strategically with the business to drive through efficiency gains fully utilising work force management and telephony technologies
- Maintain the SLA's and monitor shrinkage elements to highlight risk.
- Implement and develop the infrastructure required to provide market leading management information and reporting for the Contact Centre
- Utilise historical data and contact forecast to develop accurate headcount models that provide capacity modelling, service level forecasts and supports recruitment strategy decisions
- Ensure all team understand the processes and escalation routes for any queries.
- Utilise all Real-Time technology and develop as and when required.
- Retain up to date knowledge of emerging Contact Centre technology enhancements, leading initiatives that improve service, productivity and efficiency
Experience & Skills Required for role:
- Previous experience at Resource Planning/ Real Time management at a senior level, and in a similar role
- A proven track record of implementing and developing market leading Contact Centre management information and reports
- Experience of managing significant change / service improvement projects
- Proven knowledge and experience of eWFM, Avaya, Excel etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated, organised, with ability to prioritise workloads
- Keen analytical skills to evaluate performance and identify improvement opportunities
- Effective influencing, negotiating and decision-making skills
- Innovative thinker