Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
If you’re ambitious with a background in managing contact centre teams, if you’re passionate about making customers happy and leave them singing your praises, and if you’re excited about working for a vibrant and growing company where you can make a real difference then this could be you!
Extremely exciting and new 'Brand' to the market, with huge investment and potential for the future. They are looking for a number of Team Mangers with either outbound or Inbound Sales experience and also inbound Customer Service
Core duties will include: leading, motivating and measuring a team, providing coaching and personal development to your team members, driving the required outcomes whilst maintaining an excellent customer experience. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are eager to further your career and not only gives you genuine earning potential but also you will learn all the required skills to be successful in any customer service team lead role.
The ‘essential mix’:
- At least two years’ experience in either Customer Service, Inbound Sales or Outbound Sales
- At least two years experience managing a team of around 5-10 FTE
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills
The superpowers we’d ideally love you to have include:
- Strong listening skills and the ability to understand needs and requests
- Ability to work under pressure, to targets and to deadlines
- A genuine passion and enjoyment in turning Customers into Fans!
- A positive and hard working mentality
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with team members and customers
- Previous experience in a high intensity environment