Please use the search to find another job.
Team Manager - Spanish or Portuguese Speaking
About the Role
We are seeking an experience Team Manager who will drive performance and provide on-going development for your team. You will have responsibility for the day to day running and achievement of targets across your team under the guidance of the Operations Manager. This will include effective resource management planning to cover departmental activity and to meet targets. You will manage a service team, dealing with service enquiries and ensuring customer journey excellence. * Spanish or Portuguese speaking essential* *Start Date ASAP*
- Manage team retention through recruiting the right people for the role, coaching and developing staff to achieve performance targets and developing for increased skills or succession planning.
- Complete all agreed feedback activity on error adjustment or call results sent from Trainer, Quality Manager or Customer Services Manager to support reduction of departmental errors.
- Deliver timely and effective lines of communication though regular team meetings, visual displays of targets and documented meetings.
- Manage complaint calls in line with the Complaints Procedure.
- To work as part of the management team to deliver consistent KPI and Quality measurements.
- To participate in Manager Team meetings to engender change or improvements needed to develop areas of business or growth of the department.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
- Team Management experience essential
- Forward thinking individual with commercial awareness
- Hands on/Passionate people management essential