Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Operations Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Operations Manager with extensive Customer Service experience to work for a very reputable, expanding business based in the West Midlands. You’ll have proven leadership skills with the ability to drive performance through others. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a fresh, dynamic position and an opportunity to add value.
About the Role:
- Day to day management of the Operational Team (via Operations Managers)
- Ensure that SLA’s are consistently being obtained or exceeded
- Building relationships internal and externally
- Influencing peers and managing pro-active change initiatives
- Support forecasting and capacity management
- Help maximise gross profit through effective and proactive resource and process management, and through effective cost control.
- Responsible for relevant contact centre projects budget adherence (and wherever possible, improvement) for the running of the operational contact centre teams.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous Operations management experience within Financial Services would be advantageous
- Experience of working closely with key stakeholders
- Previous experience of leading and motivating teams to achieve results
- Change and Project Management exposure would be advantageous