Head of Customer Service Site Director
About the Role
Circa £70-75K + Fantastic Bonus – 30 % paid quarterly, discounts and perks
Very large organisation, working with some of the worlds largest brands are currently looking for a dynamic leader to manage their large site in the West Midlands.
As Head of Site you will be heading up a large contact centre operation & will be responsible for managing the delivery of service and ensuring total customer satisfaction to meet financial targets, to include full P&L responsibility.
- Demonstrable and extensive experience of managing large contact centre operations (min 150 FTE++)
- Experience of working within the Outsourcing industry is critical, (without an extensive understanding of outsourcing its unlikely your application will be considered)
- Demonstrable experience of budget and profit & loss responsibility
- Dynamic and inspirational leadership skills
- Strong ability to analyse processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
- Drive all aspects of operational performance at the site in order to deliver against agreed KPI's and SLA’s, within planned unit costs and financial plans.
- To provide effective leadership and clear focus and direction for all contact centre management and staff within the site
- Work with the Senior Management team to agree continual improvements in delivery and also identify customer opportunities
- Lead, coach and develop the site management team in a way that ensures their skills are focussed on generating high levels of performance, customer satisfaction and compliance. Ensure that all members of the management team are motivated and effective in their interaction with their teams.
- Develop operational management capability to deliver existing and potential projects
- Manage risk on current work and maintain an overview of contract performance
- Profit and loss decision making authority
West Midlands, Warwickshire, Coventryexpress interest