Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Project Manager to manage GDPR initiatives for both company and clients. The Project Manager will plan, execute and finalise specific GDPR data initiatives.
The role will involve travel to multiple sites in Scotland. This role will be a initial 6 month FTC.
About the Role:
- The Project Manager the business GDPR case workload, working with Data and regulatory compliance.
- Working with the Head of Transformation to effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion as well as liaising with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- The Project Manager will draft and submit GDPR proposals, and recommend subsequent changes where necessary
- Develop and deliver status reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team and/or third-party suppliers; analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
Required Skills and Experience:
The successful applicant will have substantial work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Prince 2, Six Sigma qualified or similar.
- Previous experience working within General Data Protection Regulation
- Strong project management & demonstrable experience in stakeholder management is essential.
- Strong understanding of business strategy and business change process.
- Experience of building business case justifications is essential.
- A strong ability to manage project budgets and benefit plans and a good understanding of corporate accounting practices is also important.