Strategy Design Manager
About the Role
I am currently seeking a customer focused professional to join a well-renowned leader within its field. This is a permanent position paying £40,000 + 6k Car Allowance + excellent benefits. This is a key investment as part of the business strategy and commitment to improving contact strategy to increase engagement rates across the operation. This role will form part of the leadership team as part of a high profile function which has a critical role to play in the business and customer transformation of the business.
This appointment requires an individual who is demonstrably passionate about the customer and customer experience. You will have to demonstrate your drive, tenacity and a proven track record of delivering sustainable customer led improvements via design and delivery. You will map current customer journey within multiple strategies and identify opportunities for improvements and own the content & design of customer communications to improve customer engagement rate
The role will be responsible for defining an insight led approach, setting direction and prioritisation ultimately across the continuous improvement agenda.
- Complete proposal documentation for changes from detailed process–maps to high-level presentations for a senior audience & effectively present to all levels of the organisation to gain approval & buy-in
- Complete other ad-hoc strategy related projects as requested by the Strategy Manager
- Collaborative and can able to influence to mobilise activity and ultimately deliver across the leadership population and functions
- Strategically focussed and able make sound commercial decisions and pragmatic in order to make impact from day one
- Proven experience in a senior role with responsibility for delivering major change programmes/projects into operational environment through process, people, comms and culture
- Results orientated with a proven track record in delivery of Customer Experience improvement activities and expert understanding of CE principles and frameworks
- The ability to facilitate an effective leadership team and oversee the linkage between strategy and business processes
- Experience of working in a complex business environment and understanding of business plans and strategies
The role provides an outstanding opportunity to work with an inspirational leadership team who are driven to achieving impressive results whilst also empowering people to personally succeed.