Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Operations Manager
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Senior Operations Manager who will be responsible for driving performance against operational targets and quality standards, department efficiency and productivity, positive employee engagement and the development of best practice processes and structures to optimise performance across the operation.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Operations Leader who is interested in joining a reputable and growing organisation.
- You will be a people focused and a credible leader with experience in balancing conflicting priorities
- External partner management
- Drive large had counts roughly 200+FTE including team managers
- Building and managing relationships at all levels and a high level of commercial and cost awareness.
- The ability to achieve operational targets through teams
- Work effectively as a member of the Contact Centre and project teams
- Delivering improvements to customer service and satisfaction
Required Skills and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of operational management within a large contact centre environment
- Experience of working within a FCA regulated environment would be advantagous
- Passionate about delivering Customer Excellence.
- Analytical ability
- Demonstrable experience of driving continuous improvement across a complex operation
- Business focused and experience of managing change
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.