Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Operations Director for a fantastic Financial Service provider with a growing head count between 150-200FTE.
We are seeking a people passionate creative leader who is proactive by nature and who has an excellent balance between hands on operational management and strategic leadership. You’ll naturally build relationships across the business and inspire individuals to succeed at all levels.
With a demonstrable background in Contact Centre site leadership the key responsibilities are as follows:
- Management of the customer focused operational contact centre, strategically leading the operation to improve the customer experience
- Continuously develop and implement the Customer Operations strategy to enhance the services provided and reduce operational costs
- Review and implement changes to current processes and practices with particular focus on meeting strategic needs.
- Manage the cost centre budget within agreed targets
- Build strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Ownership of various projects to enhance Customer Experience.
- Contribute to cross functional leadership activities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience working within Consumer Finance ESSENTIAL
- Strong hands on leadership skills are essential
- Previous experience working with the FCA ESSENTIAL
- Experience of managing transformation projects
- Experience of managing inbound/outbound operations.
- Ability & experience in upwardly managing senior members
- Proactive approach in building strong relationships across cross functional teams within the business
This is a terrific role for an inspirational individual to join a progressive organisation which offers true career potential!