Please use the search to find another job.
GDPR Business Analyst (4 month FTC)
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced GDPR Business Analyst. Your objective is to understand the dynamics/complexities and conclude on necessary changes. This will be an initial 4 month contract but likely to extend. You will be investigating, analysing and defining the detailed business processes and requirements to support the GDPR strategic and tactical goals of the operational function.
About the Role:
- Undertake and contribute to diagnostic review and data gathering from relevant business areas, liaising with appropriate stakeholders to present an as-is view of performance highlighting potential areas of risk and improvement.
- Impact assessment of moving from the current state to the future state including operational business, systems and customer impact.
- Prepare change requirements in conjunction with the appropriate stakeholders to produce detailed estimates for the cost of the proposed solutions
- To contribute to the analysis and development of business cases, risk profiles and process development plans as required
- Support and assist the operational areas in the piloting, implementation and embedding of changes to business processes, practices and associated system functionality
Required Skills and Experience:
- Business Analytics reporting experience essential
- GDPR experience ESSENTIAL
- Advanced excel skills
- Demonstrable experience of business analysis or implementing change control regimes
- Relevant experience in a service environment
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.