Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Care & Services Manager
About the Role
Great time to join this growing market leader who is seeking to appoint an experienced Complaints Service Manager. This is a growing business with ambitions to challenge the current status quo of the market. This opening comes at an exciting stage of the business’s development and offers a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team hungry to make a difference. This is a fast-paced organisation with entrepreneurship at its core.
Areas of responsibility:
- Accountable for establishing and managing the end to end process governance, controls, monitoring and reporting of all Ombudsman and other related complaints within the organisation
- Responsible for establishing and implementing improved controls, monitoring, tracking processes and reporting.
- Ensure that key department processes are regularly analysed and reported, enabling any gaps or process failures to be identified, interrogated and improved to avoid further failure and cost.
- Measure and help drive improvement to key service processes, such as expression of dissatisfaction and customer complaint escalations ensuring that adherence and compliance targets are being met.
- Support and Manage Complaint Team Managers in the identification of complex complaints and any necessary routes to improvement in resolution.
- Responsible for the management, monitoring, tracking and analysis behind all complaints, delivering effective feedback mechanisms into the business and improvement strategies and action plans.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience of a large, regulated Contact Centre Complaints mangement team
- A proven leader who can execute operational best practice to achieve service excellence
- Experience of managing Team Leaders and their team of complaints / customer care executives in a contact centre environment - Circa 50 FTE
- Experience of working closely with a complaint Ombudsman
- Ability to design, implement and manage robust and measurable feedback mechanisms
- Customer focused leader with personal strengths of analysis, monitoring and tracking.
- Drive, enthusiasm and energy for improving process and procedures.
- Proven ownership and accountability for core complaint KPI’s
The successful person into this role will have extensive Complaints experience from within a large, multi-disciplined, Call and Contact Centre estate and will have previous experience of working within a regulated organisation.