Please use the search to find another job.
Interim Head of Site - South Africa
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced interim Contact Centre professional on an initial contract length of 3 months (FTC) paying up to 80k + travel + accommodation based in South Africa. The ideal candidate will have outsourcing experience and campaign start up. Initially managing 100FTE and bolstering the operations up to circa 200FTE across the contract length.
This would be a perfect opportunity for a contact centre professional who is currently between roles and would like to gain offshore experience. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable background in a fast paced Contact Centre which is going through change and growth.
- Exceptional people management and leadership abilities
- Must have operated at Head of Site / Operations previously
- Resource Planning experience
- Stakeholder management
- Project work
- Client management / Account delivery
- Inspirational and motivational approach to management and leadership
- A thorough understanding of brand awareness and the need (and desire) to provide the highest levels of service to the organisations customers
- The ability to achieve quality results QUICKLY, improving process and procedures while at all times balancing performance and productivity against quality requirements.