About the Role
I am currently seeking an excellent Strategy and Customer Experience Lead to join a world renowned Financial Services business. This particular business is at the forefront of technology and digital optimisation and this role will truly allow you to drive strategy forward for the business. This role is paying £36,000 per annum, bonus, up to 12% pension & other fantastic benefits. This role can be based in either central London or Cheshire.
This appointment requires an individual who is demonstrably passionate about the customer and customer experience. You will have to demonstrate your drive, tenacity and a proven track record of delivering sustainable customer led improvements.
Overall purpose of the role:
You will be supporting the management team and senior leadership team and will be responsible for evaluating, mobilising and delivery of key workstreams to deliver the strategic goals. You will also be securing the buy in of stakeholders across the business. Delivering new strategy and solutions by bringing together stakeholders across the business.
The role will be responsible for defining an insight led approach, setting direction and prioritisation ultimately across the continuous improvement agenda.
Skills & experience required:
- Experience of driving transformational change
- Have built and maintained relationships with key stakeholders
- Have created innovative concepts and recommendations
- Strong production of analysis and interpreting the results.
- Demonstrably passionate about the customer and customer experience
- Able to quickly assimilate insight and use good judgement to prioritise and deliver against the Customer Experience Strategy
- Collaborative and can able to influence to mobilise activity and ultimately deliver across the leadership population and functions
- Strategically focussed think and able make sound commercial decisions and pragmatic in order to make impact from day one
- Customer Experience knowledge with developed skills in CX strategy and management activity within a very large customer service / contact centre environment
- Proven experience in a senior role with responsibility for delivering major change programmes/projects into operational environment through process, people, comms and culture
- Results orientated with a proven track record in delivery of Customer Experience improvement activities and expert understanding of CE principles and frameworks
- The ability to facilitate an effective leadership team and oversee the linkage between strategy and business processes
- Experience of working in a complex business environment and understanding of business plans and strategies
- Lean/ Six sigma / Ops design experience
- Championing new concepts
This role is truly unique to this business and will lead to a very strong career trajectory. It will ideally suit someone from a strong strategy or customer experience background.
If you feel you possess the above prerequisites, please submit your CV to Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.