Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Customer Care
About the Role
We are seeking an extremely articulate Head of Customer Care based in Sunderland. This role will report directly into the Director of Customer care and lead a team through a fast paced digital transformation. This company is a very prevalent financial services business who are truly at the forefront of the digital age. This role is paying between £52,000- £60,000 + bonus + fantastic benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable background in a multi-channel and digital Contact Centre and will possess the drive and determination to deliver excellent customer service. This position will see you managing a team of c70 including team managers and Team leaders.
You will be delivering both tactical and strategic activities to support the site director
You will be heading up a growing number of team leaders and team managers teams in this customer experience centric organisation the successful person into this post will have the following skills and abilities:
• Exceptional people management and leadership abilities
• Management of team of 70+ FTE
• Strong use of omni-channel in previous roles
• Experience of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
• Commercial acumen
• Ensuring service and sales targets and KPI’s and SLAs are met
• Stakeholder management
• Project work
• Inspirational and motivational approach to management and leadership
• A thorough understanding of brand awareness and the need (and desire) to provide the highest levels of service to the organisations customers
• Exceptional presentation skills and abilities
• The ability to achieve quality results for the brand, improving process and procedures while at all times balancing performance and productivity against quality requirements.
• Act as a role model striving to lead an adoption of Brand awareness with a customer centric, customer first focus.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. The organisation provides their staff with enviable work-life balance and the post comes with an allocated parking spot and various on-site facility’s. If you feel you possess the above requisites please do get in touch.