Please use the search to find another job.
BPO Account Director
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced Contact Centre BPO Account Director for a leading UK business.
This role is absolutely critical to the organisation and will lead the complex commercial relationship with a number of key clients.
The successful candidate will be working within an Account Director type role and will be able to demonstrate a superb background leading complex client relationships in the BPO / Outsourcing sector.
- To be responsible for the proactive management of a set of complex client accounts (multi-site and across hundreds of FTE)
- Responsible for the organic development and growth of designated market sectors and/or specific client accounts to increase overall account profitability.
- Working with the senior leadership and the operational heads to proactively research and develop opportunities to identify current and potential client requirements, presenting written strategic proposals internally and externally at Senior levels as appropriate in order to secure mutually beneficial business.
- Provide expertise in interfacing with the client and the business and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of a value adding and strategically relevant service.
- To ensure that a value adding plan for each client is in place.
This is a truly challenging but rewarding post for a highly experienced Account Director to join an organisation in a period of rapid change, growth and development.