Client Relationship Manager
About the Role
I’m seeking an experienced, commercially astute Client Relationship Manager based in Northamptonshire. You’ll be responsible for the end to end management of external partners ranging from performance, contract negotiation, relationship management and building on strong partnership with suppliers, whilst ensuring operational deliverables. You will also support the delivery of consistent outstanding performance and continuous improvement. You will be responsible for ….
About the Role:
- Taking ownership of problems, make decisions and resolve issues.
- Extract, analyse and interpret statistical data and track key performance indicators
- Identify opportunities for commercial enhancement and co-ordinate the development of cost models and business plans
- Manage expectations and works with the support areas (ie Compliance, Audits, Change, IM) to ensure their objectives both tactical and strategic are achieved within the agreed budgets
- Own, manage and report revenue performance vs budget.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in an account management or client delivery
- Demonstrable contact centre operational experience
- Experience of working within Financial Services would be advantageous
- Project/transformation experience would be advantageous
- Commercially astute
- Business focused and experience of managing change