Claims Team Manager
About the Role
This is a truly excellent opportunity for a Team Manager to join a highly regarded, growing organisation in West Yorkshire, managing Third Party Motor Claims performance in an FCA regulated environment. As a Team Manager you will be responsible for the management, motivation and coaching of Team Leaders and their respective handlers. You will assist the Operations Manager to ensure key objectives, service and KPI targets are achieved.
As a Team Manager you will:
• Manage day to day activities of 2-3 Team Leaders to improve service delivery.
• Collaborate effectively to improve business results and local performance.
• Manage Team Leaders to deliver and exceed their local objectives.
• Analyse and interpret key performance data to drive strategic advantage and deliver continuous incremental improvement.
• Monitor and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction including swift complaint resolution.
• Deliver continuous staff engagement across a busy operational area.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Previous experience of managing Team Leaders in an operational contact centre environment.
• Knowledge within an FCA regulated environment (Third Party Motor Claims experience is preferred)
• Experience in collation, analysis, interpretation and presentation of statistical information.
• Excellent communication and leaderships skills – driving continuous improvement.
• Ability to use sound judgement to make important decisions.
• Experience of effective change management.
£30k + Package (performance related bonus scheme, flexitime plus 25 days leave, non-contrib pension)