Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Manager (12 month FTC)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting exclusively for a Contact Centre Manager to join a fantastic growing organisation in the East Midlands.
This role will be ideal for someone who has extensive experience of Sales or Service Centre management in Contact Centre environment. You will provide ongoing development and tailoring of contact centre quality processes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional people management and leadership abilities in fast paced Contact Centre environment
- Experience of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment (Sales OR Service)
- Commercial acumen
- Ensuring service and sales targets and KPI`s
- Stakeholder management
- A Passion for Sales/ Service
- Inspirational and motivational approach to management and leadership
- A thorough understanding of brand awareness and the need (and desire) to provide the highest levels of service to the organisations customers
- Exceptional presentation skills and abilities
- The ability to achieve quality results for the brand, improving process and procedures while at all times balancing performance and productivity against quality requirements.
- Act as a role model striving to lead an adoption of Brand awareness with a customer centric, customer first focus.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Matt Affron at Cactus Search.