Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Webchat and Messaging
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an influential Head of Webchat and messaging to join a world renowned Financial services business in the North East. The salary for this role is paying £50,000 - £60,000 + excellent bonus and extensive benefits. The main aspects of this role are all around improving the multi-channel customer experience through increased use of secure messaging capabilities.
About the role:
In this role you will be tasked with improving existing channels and secure messaging services such as web-chat, social media chat, secure mobile chat and messaging chat. A main part of this role is to try and increase traffic in these channels from traditional channels like telephone and face to face.
You will be supporting the Omni-channel Director in development and capability in knowledge of customer behavioural insights, usage and adoption. You will be the main strategist and executioner of the future of the secure messaging function.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in managing Webchat or Multi-channel contact centre
- Significant contact centre operational experience at a leadership level.
- Previous experience in leading a team in a complex business and effectively crossing servicing methodologies.
- Extremely strong, business partnering and stake-holder management internally and externally.
- Strong and clear understanding of Omni-channels and Contact Centre Tech (web-chat , video, Social media).
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.