Please use the search to find another job.
Utilities MI Analyst
About the Role
We are looking for a specialist within the Gas & Electricity field as an MI Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate MI & data to various areas of the business. You will create weekly/ monthly management report to assist with the senior managers running the operation as well as forecasting/ scheduling data.
Utilities - MI Analyst would be responsible for:
• Identifying, assessing & prioritising changes which will impact the wider business;
• Providing day to day support to business teams relating to Utilities change;
• Ensuring the impact of code and policy changes are understood and communicated;
• Actively contributing the effective delivery of change across the business
• Log and detail sufficient notes that describe how each change would affect the business;
• Monitoring the compliance on all required periodic actions
• Representing the company at various industry forums and working groups.
Skills and experience
• Experience within Utilities Industry in relation to Gas & Electricity
• Proven experience of data & MI analytics within Contact Centre environment;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Experience of analysing large data and the ability to produce MI reports;
• A Customer focused individual,
• Strong communication skills, presentation skills, both written and oral, at all levels
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills