Senior Team Manager
About the Role
We are seeking experienced Team Managers who will drive performance and provide on-going development within a customer service environment. You will have responsibility for the day to day running and achievement of targets across your team under the guidance of the Contact Centre Manager. *6 month FTC*
- Support the Contact Centre Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement.
- Deliver timely and effective lines of communication though regular team meetings, visual displays of targets and documented meetings.
- To participate in Manager Team meetings to prompt change or improvements needed to develop areas of business or growth of the department.
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
- Challenge process and procedure to improve service delivery.
- Use Company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved.
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing Team Leaders within a contact centre environment would be advantageous.
- Forward thinking individual with commercial awareness
- Hands on/Passionate people manager
- Change/project management would be advantageous