Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an excellent and experienced Scheduling Analyst for a Business based out of Hertfordshire.
Are you an experienced IEX Scheduler looking to join a highly regarded, leading UK business that will provide exceptional career prospects?
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, strategic and commercially astute individual who is looking to carve an enviable career path.
The ideal candidate will have experience in workflow/workforce management and ideally have experience reviewing Employee life balance.
About the role:
• Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made
• Create MI reports in relation to key business areas (Employee life balance)
• Maintain work schedules for business functions
• Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
• Gathering data for higher level resource planning management for analyses which allows to determine service activity or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A strong analytical and strategic thinker
• experience within resource planning/ Scheduling Contact Centre environment
• Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
• Essential you will have previous experience of use with Excel, IEX TotalView
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Matt Affron at Cactus Search.