About the Role
Great time to join this growing market leader who is seeking to appoint an experienced Collections Manager. This is a large fast paced business with ambitions to challenge the current status quo of the market. This opening comes at an exciting stage of the business’s development and offers a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team hungry to make a difference.
Areas of responsibility:
- Accountable for managing the end to end collections process monitoring and reporting of related complaints within the process and looking at ways in which to improve and streamline the service.
- Responsible for establishing and implementing improved controls, monitoring, tracking processes and reporting.
- Ensure that key department processes are regularly analysed and reported, enabling any gaps or process failures to be identified, interrogated and improved to avoid further failure and cost.
- Maintain the company Collections budget & targets
- Support and Manage Collections Team Managers (50+FTE)
- Responsible for the management, monitoring, tracking and analysis behind all complaints, delivering effective feedback mechanisms into the business and improvement strategies and action plans.
Experience and Skills Required:
- A proven leader who can execute operational best practice to achieve service excellence
- Experience of managing Team Leaders and their team of collections executives in a contact centre environment
- Experience of working closely with a complaint & service environments
- Ability to design, implement and manage robust and measurable feedback mechanisms
- Customer focused leader with personal strengths of analysis, monitoring and tracking.
- Drive, enthusiasm and energy for improving process and procedures.
- Proven ownership and accountability for core collections KPI’s
The successful person into this role will have extensive Collections experience from within a large, multi-disciplined, Call and Contact Centre estate. express interest