Please use the search to find another job.
Multi-channel and Video Manager (Contact Centre)
About the Role
About the Role
An exciting role to assist with the implementation of video communications in to a large, multi-site contact centre. As a rapidly evolving area of the contact centre, this company are now looking for a talented person with knowledge of offering communication to customers over video to join them.
About the Organisation:
An instantly recognisable brand with significant resources behind them to ensure they implement the best video technologies available.
On offer is a great opportunity to directly influence the path of video in this company, as well as being part of an organisation that can grow your career, up skill you, offer multi-site corporate exposure and all the benefits that brings including brilliant salary, industry leading benefits package and a great modern working environment.
- To take the lead with internal and external communications plans for all things video
- To help develop an award winning video customer service offering
- Communicate effectively with your team, colleagues and senior management so that they understand the impact video has
- Explain how video can significantly improve customer experience and relay this – be the champion of video communications!
- Keep abreast of developments in contact centre video technology to ensure video capability is maximised and offers a truly flex customer service for customers
Required Skills and Experience:
- You must have experience of implementing video technology in a contact centre environment
- Proven skills in driving and improving customer service
- The ability to communicate all things video and knowledge of the latest tech
For further information please apply – this is an exciting and challenging role!