Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Social Media (Contact Centre)
About the Role
An amazing opportunity for an innovative social media guru with substantial contact centre experience to join a global company. This a true ‘Head of’ role which will see you having a huge impact on the greater organisation.
This role will see you enhance current social media strategies, then move on to liaise with senior stakeholders to implement new social media platforms. This is a high growth area for the company, with over 350,000 customers using social media as their way to contact them.
About the Organisation:
A global brand, instantly recognisable.
They offer significant career progression, as well as a great benefits package including pension and flex bens.
- Driving the strategic agenda for social media within a 2000 + seat contact centre
- Innovating and leading operational change for all social media platforms
- Growing social media useage across all age brackets from 16 to 96 +
- Telling the social media story to senior stakeholders and getting their buy in
- Working to an incredibly fast pace – the tech is this arena is constantly changing
Required Skills and Experience:
- You must have experience of implementing social media in to a contact centre environment
- You must be innovative and be an absolute champion of social media
- An FS background would be awesome, but by all means not essential
- Twitter, Facebook, Facebook Messenger are all current tech