Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Manager - If you’re ambitious with a background in managing sales teams, if you’re passionate about making customers happy! Are you’re excited about working for a vibrant and growing company where you can make a real difference...
Your role - leading, motivating and measuring a team, providing coaching and personal development to your team members, driving the required sales outcomes whilst maintaining an excellent customer experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are eager to further your career and not only gives you genuine earning potential but also you will learn all the required skills to be successful in any customer service team lead role.
The ‘essential mix’:
- At least two years’ experience in Contact Centre Sales
- At least two years experience in a managerial position
- Ability to demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills
- An understanding of the key stages of the ‘sales cycle’
The superpowers we’d ideally love you to have include:
- Previous experience working within a Sales - Contact Centre environment
- Ability to review, monitor and make effective change using MI data.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to understand needs and requests
- Ability to work under pressure, to targets and to deadlines
- A genuine passion and enjoyment in sales
- A positive and hard working mentality
- Ability to quickly and easily build rapport with team members and customers
- A proven track record of thriving within a target driven environment
- Previous experience in a high intensity environment