Please use the search to find another job.
Employee Engagement Specialist
About the Role
Our client a rapidly growing, diversifying organisation has the requirement for an Employee Engagement Specialist to join their growing team.
The successful candidate into this post will have a background in Employee Journey and Employee Engagement and will understand how vital an employee’s experience is at every single stage of their time with a business, right from on boarding to progression and continuous improvement to the experience when leaving.
• Work to reduce attrition, increasing average tenure and improving the internal employee engagement score across the business.
• Ensure the voice of the employee is heard and that the employee journey is set on a continuous improvement cycle
• Set up and chair a number of key advisor forums aimed at understanding the needs of the workforce and then delivering on the outputs
• Champion and maintain a vibrant social event schedule to cater for all employees, cultures and interests.
• Work with the senior leadership team to design and build a working environment that our employees are proud of
• Develop engaging employee recognition schemes designed to motivate and energise the workforce
• Work with internal training resource to promote the internal development programme to build a pipeline of potential leaders in all areas of the Business
• Work closely with Recruitment & Training areas to ensure the end to end processes are best in class and work closely with HR to review exit interview data
• Work with the employees and management of each contract to build effective and appropriate incentives aimed at driving performance for the Client & satisfaction for the employee
This is a terrific post for a talented employee led individual who understands the importance of such a role in a growing organisation.