Contact Centre Project Manager (6-9months FTC)
About the Role
We are searching for an exceptional (Interim 6-9 FTC) Project Manager for a large, global brand based in the Scotland.
With a background and understanding of the Contact Centre industry the successful candidate into this post will be a seasoned Project Manager and will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, transition and service delivery of specific projects on behalf of our large client.
This post is responsible for the successful delivery of all change management, the provision of insight and the definition and enhancement of the customer journey.
We are seeking someone who has the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Proven project management skills with the ability to optimise account and performance and development
- Excellent client relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and mange key stakeholders
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Commercially and financially astute with strong experience of managing budgets
- Lean Six Sigma and/ or PRINCE2 practitioner level.
- Considerable and diverse demonstrable experience of project management with a proven track record in strategic quality leadership, delivering multiple project and change plans within budget.
- Previous experience of delivering complex projects with transformational change
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements
- Excellent leadership, organisational and facilitation skills
- The ability to liaise with external partners, suppliers and senior leaders within the business
Working with the Senior Management team this is a tremendous opportunity for a highly experienced Project Manager to join a progressive organisation in a time of exciting change and transition. express interest