Please use the search to find another job.
Facilities Project Manager
About the Role
We are searching for an exceptional Project Manager (6-9Month FTC) for a large, global brand in the South Yorkshire.
With a background and understanding & experience in property/ facilities/ refit project management the successful candidate into this post will be a seasoned Project Manager and will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects.
This post is responsible for the successful delivery of all change management, the provision of insight and the definition with very little impact to operation.
We are seeking someone who has the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Proven project management skills with the ability to optimise account and performance and development
- Excellent experience in property/ facilities/ refit project management
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Commercially and financially astute with strong experience of managing budgets
- Qualified Lean Six Sigma and/ or PRINCE2 practitioner level.
- Considerable and diverse demonstrable experience of project management with a proven track record in strategic quality leadership, delivering multiple project and change plans within budget.
- Previous experience of delivering complex projects with transformational change
- Ability to add value, reduce costs
- Excellent leadership, organisational and facilitation skills
- The ability to liaise with external partners, suppliers and senior leaders within the business