Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
Are you looking for a position that will provide an array of exciting challenges whilst supporting the HO Customer Services in driving instrumental change projects across a multi-channel operation? You will be responsible for providing high quality, customer focused, cost effective contact handling services. You will be responsible for leading and motivating Team Leaders and support staff responsible for the operational delivery of the day to day customer contact service.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the operational delivery of the customer contact operation.
- Responsible for the achievement of KPIs
- Effective and efficient management of staffing resources and shift patterns to ensure adequate staffing levels are achieved and maintained.
- To identify areas of risk and develop appropriate controls to minimise these and ensure that service delivery is maintained.
- Support implementation of change & continuous improvement initiatives to move the department forward
- Maximize the performance of the contact centre against individual, site and business objectives through effective performance management and engagement
- Review performance across their teams and share best practice
- Look for ways to increase skill and drive performance
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing at an operational level (managing managers)
- Experience of workforce management
- Experience of driving revenue within an Inbound Sales environment.
- Detailed knowledge of Customer Contact information and technologies
- Risk / Change Management
- Previous Sales / Customer Service experience
- Full knowledge and understanding of the complaints procedure
- Experience of working and managing in a regulated environment
- Experience of all aspects of individual and team performance management techniques