Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are looking for an exceptional person to lead our clients recruitment team; someone who can help them continue to find the right people. Our client works at an amazing pace, things happen extremely fast so being proactive in nature is a definite advantage!
The role and opportunity
You’ll be an experienced Recruitment Manager with a wealth of knowledge and experience in driving recruitment strategy to source and recruit exceptional talent, as well as developing a world-class recruitment team. As a champion of the candidate experience you’ll ensure that values and employer brand are threaded through all recruitment activity. Ideally, you’ll have experience recruiting into the Contact Centre arena or at the very minimum you’ll have a background in recruiting in volume for a fast-paced organisation.
We are looking for someone who is super organised, methodical and can manage a small team alongside getting hands-on with the day to day recruitment. You will be a driven, self-starter that is passionate about people and of course calm under pressure as our client deals with a high volume of recruitment on a daily basis.
What you will be doing
- Taking ownership and driving our recruitment strategy forward.
- Developing the organisations brand in the local employment marketplace
- Supporting Hiring Managers and to establish their recruitment needs.
- Help to build and promote a recruitment strategy that is in line with the business’s strategic goals.
- Work closely with the leadership team, hiring managers and recruitment executives to continually improve the approach to sourcing talent.
- Designing and creating selection processes and assessments.
- Sourcing candidates through innovative methods and screening relevant applicants for shortlisting.
- Producing, maintaining and analysing recruitment metrics.
- Getting stuck in with whatever is priority to ensure that the team continue to exceed expectations and perform at a high level.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of managing high volume recruitment.
- Experience in interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Confidence in communicating at all levels with strong influencing skills.
- A track record of building and maintaining strong business relationships.
- The ability to manage a demanding and flexible workload.