Capacity & Data Planning Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an excellent and experienced Capacity & Data Planning Manager for a contact centre based in Berkshire. This role is paying £55,000- £64,000 + fantastic benefits which include bonus + car allowance.
The successful candidate will be highlyanalytical, strategic and commercially astute individual who is looking to carve an enviable career path. Leading a team of 6 planners you will be responsible for supplying the business with capacity planning insight & analysis.
You will compile staffing level requirement forecasting as well as workplace scheduling in the call centre. Also you will prepare reports which determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends and staff productivity.
About the role:
- Develop and manage the capacity planning and data insight team
- Develop and manage forecasting and capacity planning levels versus forecast requirements in line with operational service levels
- Working with field based and office teams to ensure data is accurate.
- Communication of key service level impacts with proposed resolutions to key stakeholders
- Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made
- Create management reports in relation to key business areas
- Maintain capacity plans for business functions
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
- Gathering call data for higher level resource planners for analyses which allows to determine call volume trends, service activity or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Significant experience in capacity planning and data management
- Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
- A minimum of 4 years Relevant management & planning experience in a contact centre/ field based capacity planning
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Matt Affron at Cactus Search. express interest