Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Operations Manager
About the Role
We are seeking an extremely articulate and engaging Senior Sales Operations Manager to join a highly prevalent business in West Yorkshire. This role will report directly into the Director and will lead a large outbound sales teams + managers which includes sales mangers, team leaders and agents.
This company is a very prevalent financial services business who are truly at the forefront of the digital age. This role is paying £50,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefits.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable background in a multi-channel Contact Centre and will possess the drive and determination to deliver excellent customer service.
You will be delivering both tactical and strategic activities to support the managing director.
You will be heading up a fast paced, dynamic business centric organisation the successful person into this post will have the following skills and abilities:
• Exceptional people management and leadership abilities
• Management of Contact Centre & Management (Outbound Sales/ Outsourcing)
• Strong ability to motive and drive business forward
• Experience of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
• Commercial acumen
• Ensuring service and sales targets and KPI’s and SLAs are met
• Stakeholder management
• Project work
• Inspirational and motivational approach to management and leadership
• A thorough understanding of brand awareness and the need (and desire) to provide the highest levels of service to the organisations customers
• Exceptional presentation skills and abilities
• The ability to achieve quality results for the brand, improving process and procedures while at all times balancing performance and productivity against quality requirements.
• Act as a role model striving to lead an adoption of Brand awareness with a customer centric, customer first focus.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change.